Rich Magnesium foods
Magnesium is a good dietary supplement to the body. Magnesium helps the body in number of ways. Magnesium is available in most of the foods which we are consuming foods. But few people suffer with lack of magnesium quantity in the body, results side effects and health problems. It is needed very less quantity in our daily consumption. Magnesium regulate the body biochemical reaction and protein synthesis, nerves functionality and muscle function, glucose controller in blood, regulator of blood pressure etc.
Magnesium is required for energy production in the body and oxidative phosphorylation and the best for glycolysis. Magnesium also plays key role in structural construction of bones and approximately 25 grams of magnesium contains in bones only (which is equal to 60% magnesium in the body.). Remaining part contains in soft tissues. Body requirement of magnesium varies from age. Depends upon age group, magnesium requirement to the body will vary. Requirement of magnesium for females while pregnancy will be more than actual quantity. Taking magnesium supplements to the body will cause to side effects, so better to take supplements and grab the magnesium from natural foods. The best natural foods which are exist magnesium much more level than other foods. Best foods that having magnesium quantity.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is an edible green plant belongs to cabbage family. It is rich in magnesium content. It helps to generate use radicals in the body. In 100grams of broccoli around 21mg of magnesium is available. It can consume either raw form or by steam cooking. It is also rich in calories and carbohydrates.
- Spinach: spinach is green edible flower plant. High quantity of iron and magnesium is available in spinach. Spinach is in top place occupies for delivering magnesium. In 100grams of spinach gives 79mg of magnesium. Spinach can take by steamed or cooked in different forms. Remaining all kinds of vitamins and minerals are rich in spinach.
- Squash: squash not only provide plenty of vitamins and minerals. It is rich in magnesium content. In a cup of squash we can absorb approximately 40mg of magnesium. It can consume in any food combination and preparation is also easy and simple.
- Okra: Okra or ladies finger is well known to all the people. But few are known that it gives more number of nutrients compare with other vegetables. This flowering plant spread all over the world. Most of the people use to consume once a week. This is a good sign to grab magnesium required to the body. In 100grams of okra will give around 57mg of magnesium.
- Beet Greens: This is the most commonly used leafy green vegetable. It is rich in magnesium levels in it. Compare with other leafy vegetables it can be the best competitor to produce magnesium levels. It can be take either cooked or in raw form also. In 100grams of beet green can give approximately 25mg of magnesium.
- Pumpkin: pumpkin is the cultivar of squash and it is also best to absorb all kinds of nutrient values. Most commonly it is rich in all types of vitamins and calories. Pumpkin widely using vegetable. In 100grmas of pumpkin will give 12mg of magnesium. It is available in green, orange, yellow and ash colours. Colour of pumpkin varies depends upon the soil and its property and seed.
- Cucumbers: cucumber is the best coolant in summer and the best hydrator to the body. It is also rich in magnesium levels. Commonly cucumber can eat directly or in the form of salads or else it can consume by cooking different delicious recipes also. Cucumber gives around 13mg of magnesium per 100grams.
- Peas: peas are the major source to all kinds of vitamins and minerals. By consuming a specific quantity of peas daily will increase the body immunity levels and avoids all kinds of health issues. Peas can be consumed in the form steamed or cooked or else by making as a part in delicious curries and salads, mixed vegetable soups etc. In 100grmas of peas will give 33mg of magnesium.
- Collard greens: is the cultivar group member belongs to broccoli, cabbage families. This flowering plant most widely known in America and this flowering plant gives magnesium in good levels. It can consume like salad, curries, cooked and in the form of raw. It flavor is good enough to take as apart in the food.
- Soya beans: soya beans are also very rich quantity of magnesium disposers. In 100grams of soya beans can give 86mg of magnesium. Soya beans are also widely used in all over the world. It is also rich in nutrient values. It can take by cooking or steaming soya beans. It is also rich in fiber count. which is help to increase the functionality of body.
- Avocados: avocado fruit not only healthy and good food supplement to the body. It can also rich to deliver magnesium quantity. In 100 grams of avocado will give around 29mg of magnesium. Avocado widely available in American countries. Majorly it can produce different nutrient levels. Most of the people prefer to take avocado in the form of raw or in fruit salads.
Not only these but also there are number of fruits and vegetable are available which give good amount of magnesium. Body consumption of magnesium is sufficient by consuming these foods or other foods like bananas, low-fat dairy products, dried fruits and dark chocolate are the top listed magnesium deliver foods in veggie. Add these foods in regular diet to grab sufficient levels of magnesium. Magnesium deficiency cause to number of problems in the body. Unlike healthy deficiency cause to saviour health issue, deficiency of magnesium cause to lower the functionality of the blood circulation and controlling structure of sugar levels.
Not only have these problems it can increase the blood pressure levels and heart attacked also. Majorly kidney functionality will become lower with the deficiency of magnesium. For healthy body functionality and regulating the body parts functionality even less amount of magnesium every day id mandatory. Better to avoid allowing direct supplements to extract magnesium.
Tags:Magnesium Foods,best Magnesium Foods,Home remedies,best health tips,Skincare tips,Hair care tips,ehealthy tips,Latest Healthy tips,Weightloss tips,Weight gain tips,Daily Health tips.