Health Wonders And Side Effects Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar or ACV is the product obtained by the fermentation of apple cider. The chemical reaction occurs during the process of fermentation, sugar which is present in the apple first broken down into bacteria and then yeast and finally into vinegar. Like the normal vinegar apple cider vinegar also contains acetic acid and some lactic, citric and malic acids.
Apple cider vinegar is in various color not like white vinegar, it is in light yellow color. This is often sold without pasteurization and filtration which is termed as ‘mother of vinegar’, there are some sediments remained at the bottom which consists of acetic acid bacteria. This unfiltered and unpasteurized vinegar is sold in some health food stores, online shopping and in some of the grocery stores.
Top 22 Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Weight Loss: Apple cider vinegar from ancient times proved that it plays a vital role in losing weight as it burns fat vigorously and maintains body metabolism properly.
2. Curing Warts: Warts can be treated with apple cider vinegar in a very effective way. Mix equal quantities of water and apple cider vinegar, soak cotton pad in the mixture and keep the cotton pad on warts for 20-25 minutes per day. By following this treatment, better results are observed with in a short span of time.
3. Fights Yeast Infections: Anti bacterial and anti fungal properties present in the apple cider vinegar cures fungal and bacterial infections in women which effected in some particular areas like skin, foot and toe nails.
4. Maintaining Healthy Cholesterol Levels:As per the research it is shown that apple cider vinegar increases the lipid profile of blood by minimizing the triglyceride levels and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) which is termed as bad cholesterol and also improves the levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) or good cholesterol.
5. Improves Bone Health: The vital minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium which contributes for strong bones and bones strength are available plenty in apple cider vinegar.
6. Manages Blood Pressure: Blood pressure can be stabilized by consuming a teaspoon full apple cider vinegar with a glass of water daily, whether it is high or low blood pressure.
7. Controls Diabetes: The anti-glycemic properties in apple cider vinegar prevent diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity and helps in proper digestion to maintain healthy sugar levels.
8. Hair Care: Acetic acid which is present in this, destroys malassezia furfur fungus and restores the pH balance of the scalp. It cleanses the hair lotion effects and various treatments that are done to hair and treats hair with care by restoring required oils and leaves hair lustrous and glowing.
9. Minimize Arthritis: The potassium that is present in the apple cider vinegar prevents excessive calcium build up and prevents various diseases that results in arthritis.
10. Skin Toner: Apple cider vinegar cures several skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, aging, sun burn and blemishes, since it balances pH levels and absorbs excessive oils that results in pimples and acne.
11. Mouth Freshener: It prevents bad breath as it contains acidic properties, by rinsing your mouth with a spoon full of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water.
12. Prevents Acid Reflux: Acid reflux can be caused by the production of gases under stomach area. Apple cider vinegar restores the acid and eases from gases that are formed in the diaphragm.
13. Relieves From Gastric Problems:Pectin which is present in the apple cider vinegar prevents gastric problems and symptoms of diarrhea. It helps to form a protective coating on colon lining and intestinal spasms.
14. Prevents Indigestion:Indigestion can be cured by consuming the mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey mixed with warm water in the morning.
15. Cures Sore Throat: Mix a teaspoon apple cider vinegar with warm water, gargle with this mixture to relieve from sore throat by killing germs that are the main cause of sore throat.
16. Soothes Insect Bites: Itching caused by insect bites can be cured by apple cider vinegar which is treated as an ancient remedy.
17. Treats Sinus: Apple cider vinegar and water drink can be taken daily in the morning cures sinus.
18. Boosts Energy Levels: Potassium and enzymes which are present in the apple cider vinegar boosts energy levels when consumed after workouts or stress due to tensions.
19. Reduces Swelling: It relieves from swelling of hands, feet when taken bath with two spoons of vinegar added in the bath tub. It also relieves from stress, body pains by flushing off the toxins from the body.
20. Reduces Varicose Veins: It improves the blood circulation and reduces swelling in veins which results varicose veins.
21. Whitens Teeth: White teeth can be yours if you gargle with diluted apple cider vinegar,it removes stains and bacteria that causes yellow teeth.
22. Natural Deodorant: Apply apple cider vinegar under arms, it acts as natural deodorant by blocking the toxins that results in body odor and helps as detoxifying agent.
Side Effects And Safety Constrain
· Apple dicer vinegar when consumed undiluted may damage esophagus and various problems in digestive tract, if sipped directly, it may cause enamel loss and leads to sensitive teeth.
· As per some recent reports, excessive consumption of apple cider vinegar leads to low blood potassium levels and low bone mineral density. People must follow doctor’s advice if suffering with osteoporosis or low blood potassium levels.
· People who are allergic towards apples, it is better to avoid the apple cider vinegar.
· When it is applied undiluted to skin may leads to rashes and burns.
· Excessive consumption may causes damage to stomach, duodenum and liver in animals.
Vinegar should be treated as medicine and discontinue if you found any health problems. But the people who are very familiar and like to use can go a head and reap all the health benefits from apple cider vinegar.
Tags:Apple Cider Vinegar,Apple Cider Vinegar tips,Apple Cider Vinegar latest Tips,Skin care Tips,Weight Loss Tips,Health Care Tips,Ehealthy Tip,Health tips,Daily Health tips,Doctors Advice,Beauty Tips,best beauty Tips,Latest beauty Tips