10 Ways To Overcome Bloating And Gas
Gas and bloating results to several health problems such as chronic constipation and people may feel very uncomfortable in this situation. There are several ways to overcome the problem of bloating and gas.
The Following are the Symptoms:
o Appetite loss
o Vomiting sensation, nausea, headache and dizziness
o Heaviness in the stomach and feeling of discomfort
o Unpleasant breath, increase in saliva flow
o Insufficient urination
o Foul breath and bad taste of tongue
o In several cases patient complain of chronic complaints and heavy stomach and also may lead to other serious problems.
Reasons For Bloating:
o Over eating
o Uneven combinations and improper cooked food.
o Frequent intake of strong tea, coffee and carbonated drinks.
o Excessive seasonings and sauces.
o Mental stress, worry, anxiety, tension, sadness.
o Preferring drugs rather than natural remedies.
10 Ways To Get Rid Of Bloating And Gas:
1. Coconut: Coconut helps in preventing excessive gas that is blocked in the stomach and keeps stomach in rest by providing essential vitamins and minerals.
2. Potato: Potato juice is considered as great relief in this situation.2 to 3 times daily intake of juice helps relieving in problem quickly.
3. Start Day With Fiber: Start your day with healthy cereals that is packed with essential fibers.
4. Ginger: Ginger is considered as the quick remedy for gas and nausea. Try chewing ginger after meals or add ginger to your food which relieves from gas.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be added to warm water and consume it once it comes to room temperature. This remedy provides an instant relief from gastric problems, if the apple cider vinegar is not available in time add normal vinegar to this remedy.
6. Turmeric Leaves: Noticeable results can be observed by drinking 1 cup milk regularly with chopped turmeric leaves.
7. Lemon Juice And Baking Soda: Baking soda and lemon juice mixed in a glass of water and drink it at the time of bloating gives instant relief. Drinking baking soda water on empty stomach also relieves from gas.
8. Marigold: Marigold herb is considered as one of the best and instant remedy for bloating tummy. Teaspoon of marigold herb added with water can be consumed regularly
9. Press Abdomen: Massage your tummy in the direction of gastrointestinal tract gently to get rid of gastric pain quickly.
10. Garlic: Garlic can be taken in any form as it contains several medicinal properties. Chop the garlic pieces, add to water, add some cumin seeds and pepper and bring to boil. Strain the mixture and consume 2 to 3 times daily for best and quick results.
Tags: Bloating,Bloating issues,Bloating problems,Bloating general Problems,Gas,Body gas,health tips,ehealthy Tips,General Health tips,Latest health tips,Skin care Tips,weight loss tips,Doctors advice